Transgender bathrooms and describing transsexual behavior as “normal” are really just nothing but exploitation of and abuse to our children. No child is born with confused attitudes. No child is born with identity crisis. They learn these corruptions and warping of personality to the “wonderful” parents and school teachers they are exposed to.
Transgenderism is just libturd dumbocrat bull being promoted by the same wonderful people who think killers and rapists are not responsible for their actions, and who think Abortion, aka Killing a Baby is nothing but a form of birth control.
Note to President Trump; transgender bathrooms are NOT a State issue. They are not an issue at all, having no place in even the mostly amoral society that has been forced upon us by the same wonderful people that want to keep us all on the plantation.
**The below statement “borrowed” from BizPack Review**
The American College of Pediatricians issued a statement in March, 2016 condemning gender reclassification in children by stating that transgenderism in children amounts to child abuse.
“The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.”
The policy statement, authored by Johns Hopkins Medical School Psychology Professor Paul McHugh, listed eight arguments on why gender reclassification is harmful.
1. Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY” and “XX” are genetic markers of health – not genetic markers of a disorder.
2. No one is born with a gender. Everyone is born with a biological sex. Gender (an awareness and sense of oneself as male or female) is a sociological and psychological concept; not an objective biological one.
3. A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking. When an otherwise healthy biological boy believes he is a girl, or an otherwise healthy biological girl believes she is a boy, an objective psychological problem exists that lies in the mind not the body, and it should be treated as such.
4. Puberty is not a disease and puberty-blocking hormones can be dangerous. Reversible or not, puberty-blocking hormones induce a state of disease – the absence of puberty – and inhibit growth and fertility in a previously biologically healthy child.
5. According to the DSM-V, as many as 98% of gender confused boys and 88% of gender confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty.
6. Children who use puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite sex will require cross-sex hormones in late adolescence. Cross-sex hormones (testosterone and estrogen) are associated with dangerous health risks including but not limited to high blood pressure, blood clots, stroke and cancer.
7. Rates of suicide are twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery, even in Sweden which is among the most LGBQT – affirming countries.
8. Conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful as child abuse.
McHugh, who formerly served as Johns Hopkins’ psychiatrist in chief, issued an opinion last year stating the transgenderism is a “mental disorder” and sex change is a “medical impossibility.”
The statement was also signed by Drs. Michelle A. Cretella, M.D., president of the American College of Pediatricians, and Quentin Van Meter, M.D., the organization’s vice president.
So, I guess I am just living up to the titles bestowed upon me by the liberal side of the fence, being homophobic, sexist, and probably in their view, racist. But then, on the other hand, I did not force you to read this blog. If you don’t agree, I have instructed the manufacturers of your keyboard or touch screen to place an easily accessible Delete option.
not a geek