Let me see, now, just how this works out.
1. I co-own a private plane. I used the plane for political purposes using $89.000 of taxpayer money to pay for renting my own plane from me.
2. I suddenly “discovered” that I co-owned the plane since 2007 and never bothered to pay personal property taxes on it. Chicken feed, really, since the back property taxes are only $287,273.00 or so.
3. Before all this came exposed, I said “If my walk doesn’t match my talk, then shame on me and don’t ever vote for me again.”
4. Now that I have been exposed, I say “mistake,” for which I reimbursed the government nearly $89,000. “All of the money has been repaid for the public funds,”
Now, let’s guess who I am:
1. Senator John Kerry (d). No, sorry, that was for a boat housed in another state to avoid taxes.
2. Representative Charlie Rangel (d). oops, no, wrong again. That was for “sloppy bookkeeping” on federal income taxes for a few hundred thou. rental income.
3. Senator Claire McCaskill (d). Bingo! “There should have been a reporting to the county of the existence of this airplane…There are people I could blame for this…”
Hypocritical? well, McCaskill recently co-sponsored a bill in the Senate that would send pink slips to federal employees who are found to have unpaid taxes. But, she claimed “unfair attack, because that was aimed at people who knowingly cheated on their taxes.” She apparently was in a foggy state of mind for 5 years. She claimed it was “no effort to evade the taxes.” Does that mean it was effortless and really easy or she is as stupid as she claims to be?
Now that Sen. McCaskill has publicly claimed that the fine voters in Missouri are so stupid and backwards that they elected someone who publicly states that she is too dumb to walk and chew gum at the same time, wonder how the reelection campaign will go?
We certainly hope that, unlike the stupidity shown in Massachusetts and New York, the voters of Missouri will send this crooked democrat politician to the rocking chair.
Get ready now for the 2nd annual throw the bastards out day, coming to a polling place near you early November 2012