Before I get to today’s topic, I need to rant a little. It has been more than 3 weeks now since my last post here. Why? (you did wonder, didn’t you) Well, I’ve been up to my ass in political bullshit. So much so, I really felt that if I posted anything, I be blacklisted from my own blog. 🙁
I am currently setting here listening to John Boehner speak to the American Legion at their 92nd National Convention. A very good speech from a Patriotic American. I guess POTUS Obama the Impotent Pantywaist Surrender Monkey thinks the American Legion is slightly less important than the Boy Scouts, since he didn’t even say “We were always going to be out of town that day.” (blog, July 29). I am not being fair to POTUS. We all know that between Vacations and Jet-Setting around the country raising money one day and patting minions on the head another day, he is just too busy to pay attention to True Americans. Or, just maybe as many of you think, he is neither Patriotic nor American.
Back to the issues.
- TX district 30 House Rep Eddie Bernice Johnson thinks her Grandchildren are smarter than any of her constituents since she gave your tax dollars donated to the CBC to fund scholarships for her grand children and children of her staff, even though a clear violation of CBC, Congress, and morals of less greedy politicians. When questioned, she proudly stated: Had there been more “very worthy applicants in my district, then I probably wouldn’t have given it [YOUR money] to the relatives.” I am certain voters will certainly allow her more time to spend with her grandchildren.
- DOJ now has it’s 3rd suite against Arizona saying Monday that a network of community colleges acted illegally in requiring non-citizens to provide their green cards before they could be hired for jobs. Guess I need to burn my SSI card and no habla Ingles so I can get a high-paying Gummint job, too!
- POTUS Obama the Impotent Pantywaist Surrender Monkey yesterday said that the Senate Republicans are keeping Americans from working. Wow, and here I thought the down economy kept there by Dimocratic driven deficits had something to do with unemployment. How naive of me.
- Tonight, POTUS Obama the Impotent Pantywaist Surrender Monkey will give us his own Shock and Awe telling us the war is over. I bet my dinner tonight that while “looking forward” he will somehow manage to make it “Bush’s Fault”
- POTUS Obama the Impotent Pantywaist Surrender Monkey says that the American People just don’t understand how wonderful Obama Care is for all of us. Maybe we just forgot to take our daily “Obama Pill”
- Every time POTUS Obama the Impotent Pantywaist Surrender Monkey says “Let me make it perfectly clear” he doesn’t.
- Every time POTUS Obama the Impotent Pantywaist Surrender Monkey says “As I’ve Always Said” I hear something new, something he never did say and is only saying now because he got caught pandering once again to some special-interest group.
- POTUS Obama the Impotent Pantywaist Surrender Monkey says Muslims (pronounced Moose Limbs) can build a mosque (Arabic pronunciation: [ˈmæsdʒɪd]) (Maybe you can say that, I sure can’t) anywhere they want. But it’s an offense to have a Cross in the desert. Or on New York Highways. They are welcome to the white house for ramawhatsit, but no annual Christian Prayer Breakfast. I guess he prefers to hide on his mat in the closet.
The only time I can find this man told the truth about anything is when he said he fundamentally wanted to change our country.
Would POTUS lie? Are his lips moving?